Saturday, November 21, 2009

Furby Guitars

So, just for fun, here is a rough mix assembled from some of the very raw (and even somewhat out-of-tune) tracks I put together hastily for Joe Covenant's Song Fu Round 1 entry.

On the left are 3 tracks of ukulele; on the right are 3 tracks of 12-string acoustic guitar. I wasn't really intending for all of them to be used together! I was fully expecting Joe to pick and choose and edit (which he did).

This obviously isn't very polished; as I explained in a previous entry, I was extremely rushed. At one point, my family was waiting in the car for me to finish recording the 12-string chords so we could jump in the car and drive to Saginaw. But still, I think it sounds fun. For those who enjoy watching sausage being made. Out of furbies.

No comments: